This guest post was written by Nicolette Horak-Jenaras, the proud mom of our product lead Alex Horak.
#todo @alexh is my way of forwarding messages to my son Alex. It’s my way of taking notes, memos and dates all on the spot, using my iPhone. Here are a few of this mom’s ideas on how to use Fetchnotes to simplify your daily living:
1) Send your kids a chore list
2) Make your weekly dinner menu
3) Itemize grocery lists for certain stores
4) Speak to do lists onto your phone using Siri
5) Organize events for each child by # ing their name
6) Send a note to friends, send your child a message
7) Give your husband a honey do list
8) Make a list of the books you want to read, the movies you want to see, the cities you want to visit, and the things you want to buy.
You can simply create an ongoing list of just about anything. Have you made a bucket list? Try to send yourself ideas, take notes at events in church, and write-down fun quotes. Good ideas are to be used again and again, so write them down so you don’t forget. Share ideas and thoughts with your small groups, and since fetchnotes eliminates the need to send so many emails just think of all the time you can save!